The perfect creatine! Bulk Supplements creatine monohydrate is cheap, effective, and unflavored! The only three things I really ask for in a creatine supplement. I love this stuff and couldn’t ask for more. In fact, I’m jumping over to Amazon right after publishing this to restock.
|| Bulk Supplements
| Main Ingredient
|| Micronized Creatine HCL
| Micronized Creatine HCL / serving
|| 750 mg
| Sugars / serving
| Calories / serving
| Serving Size
|| 750 milligrams
| Artificial Sweetener
Bulk Supplements Creatine Monohydrate
- Pure Micronized Creatine - 99.99%
- Promotes high-intensity energy*
- No Flavoring (if you're into that)
- Powders are all messy
Bulk Supplements Creatine Monohydrate Review
It's very rare that I ever give anything a perfect score across the board. BulkSupplements hit it out of the park for me here. Will this be the best option for everybody? Not necessarily. But, for me this product is absolutely perfect and hits all of my requirements right on the head.
1. Unflavored. I don't mind flavored creatine, but I prefer putting my creatine into other things (protein shakes, juice, oatmeal, etc.). BEcause of this a flavored protein (even if it tastes great) isn't the most functional of choices. Bulk Supplements puts nothing in but creatine.
2. Cheap as dirt. This is the cheapest quality creatine product I've found yet. Feel free to point me in the direction of anything you find that is cheaper. Pure Creatine Monohydrate. It doesn't need anything else added to it like some other brands try and do.
Bulk Supplements creatine will forever be in my cupboard!